INTRODUCTION TO SOLDERING WORKSHOP [RINGS ONLY]
Learn the basics of Soldering and Silversmithing at my Brunswick East Studio.
This 3 - hour workshop will cover the following information:
- Studio Safety and PPE
- Preparing and Annealing Silver wire
- Forming and cutting links for soldering
- Soldering and Pickling
- Adding textures
- Cleaning & Polishing
The following tools and materials will be provided for you:
- Lengths of round, square and rectangular sterling silver wire
- PPE (Protective Glasses, Respirator Mask)
- Pliers and files
- Cleaning and polishing equipment
- Velvet pouch to keep your pieces in.
At the end of this workshop, you will take home a ring (or rings!) of your design featuring the techniques that you have learnt.
Please note the dates selected cannot be changed once booked so please make sure you are aware of your schedule. If you cannot attend your workshop due to illness, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.